History

1824

Opening of CORDERIE DUPONT rue du Pont in Liège (35 m² on the ground).

1935

Resumption of La Corderie by Mr. Pierre Bauwens becomes CORDERIE BAUWENS.

1970

Resumption of La Corderie by Mr. Laurent Gheur, son-in-law of Mr. Pierre Bauwens.

1990

Resumption of the Corderie by Mr. Jean Gheur, son of Mr. Laurent Gheur, which gives it a new name: CORDERIE BAUWENS-GHEUR.

2000

Relocation of rue du Pont to Boulevard de l'Automobile, Georges Ista square (220 m² on the ground).

2009

Construction of a 650 m² industrial building in the Bonne-Fortune Industrial Zoning in Grâce-Hollogne.

2014

Construction of an additional building of more than 300 m² intended to accommodate the stock.
Modification of the existing building to double the surface of the store.